Saturday, May 16, 2015

roberta's: review

I love Roberta's.

This was my second visit. I love the neighborhood (industrial, L train). I love the space (skylights, gritty). I love the service (friendly, efficient, professional). And I love the food (world class, served without pretentiousness).

I know that "perfect is the opposite of good," but the meat plate is perfect: mortadella, salami, and prosciutto (all local), fantastic sourdough break baked onsite.

Pizzas are great also. This time I tried the Cowabunga Dude which has olives, pepperoni and other goodies.

Wine by the glass selection is one of the best in the city. Full of interesting options (Croatia), all of them excellent.

Cool crowd.

Outside dining area opens next week. Take the L train to Morgan Avenue.

Grade: A+

www.robertaspizza.com

261 Moore St, Brooklyn, NY 11206

(718) 417-1118

No comments:

Post a Comment